Re: Object-Archiv

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Object-Archiv
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:11:10 +0100

> Me too, and that should come as no surprise.  ;-)

Wow! Didnt know we had a celebrity hanging out here :-) I used bits of
the MiscKit in the past - an excellent piece of work.

> Oh, and since this group probably cares about this...initially the kit
> will might only build on Mac OS X, since that's what I use every day.
> Right now I don't have a good machine to put GNUSTEP on, so I'll need
> help from the community for that support.  If I could run GNUSTEP, then

A suggestion - just install the GNUstep Makefile package on your OSX machine.
That way you can test that it builds using the GNUstep make system as part of
your everyday work, rather than needing to use two machines. I use
this for allmy OSX work and it makes things a lot easier - shharing
the directory via NFS I just login to whatever machine it to hand, no
matter what OS its running, and type 'make' and continue working in tthe
same way on both systems.

-bat.