Re: OpenGroupware.org

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: OpenGroupware.org
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:15:57 +0200

Hi,

as some might have found out in the meantime, our SKYRiX groupware server is released as OpenSource:

  http://www.opengroupware.org/

This project attracted a HUGE number of visitors and should probably give quite some attention to GNUstep and GNU Objective-C in general.
This is about 600.000 lines of Objective-C code. Quite much ;-)

I would be very interested in finding a contributor who ports OGo from libFoundation to the GNUstep Base Library - as you might know, libFoundation doesn't provide sufficient Unicode support to realize the i18n requirements of OGo.

Maybe someone from the group steps in and helps on this ?

Thanks,
  Helge
--
http://www.opengroupware.org/