strings file localizable

From: Dietmar Dreyer
Subject: strings file localizable
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:50:00 +0200

Hi to everybody!
Does anybody know what the message 'cannot locate strings file Localizable' means? No matter what GNUStep-Application I start, it always shows up and no string is displayed in any GUI-Element. I installed backend with libart option, formerly xlib, but it does not make any difference. I wonder, why the Localizable.strings file is not found, as it is indeed present in the Resources-directory.

I'll thank you for any advise!
-Dietmar