Re: Proposal: ObjectiveC parser framework

From: Martin Häcker
Subject: Re: Proposal: ObjectiveC parser framework
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:25:38 +0200

p.s.: any voulenteers with free time to create a prototype? can be a nice objc programming practice.

Well... I am somewhat hesitant to say this as my spare time isn't nearly as big as I'd like it to be*, but _yes_ I am definitely interested!

That is, if you are willing to work with a totally OS X centric, German, CS-Student whose skills aren't nearly as big as his mouth (at least it seems so because otherwise I wouldn't say this. :).

What do you think?

cu Martin

* i.e. nonexistant...
--