Re: Unable to compile ProjectCenter 0.3.5 on SuSE 8.2

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: Unable to compile ProjectCenter 0.3.5 on SuSE 8.2
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:34:57 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, David Ayers wrote:
> Yes, of course.  Let me clarify my intended statement:
> -Wall -Werror is *good* for cvs, but bad for releases. :-)
>
> None the less, PC should be fixed.  I can look into a fix once I have
> the OK to update for the Header transitions.  Philippe, I take it, you
> don't intend to make another release fixing this issue and based on a
> previous -base/-gui releases?  Then I'll prepare a patch for PC to do
> both the Header update and fix some/all of these warnings.  I'm hoping
> to commit the Header transition in about 4 hours or so, depending on
> pending feedback.

I will have a look at the issues with PC reported lately by tomorrow. But if
you send me the patch wrt the changed headers, this would be very nice of
course! Alternatively just tell me what I have to do/what has changed exactly
and I will do this by tomorrow as well.

Thx,

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert     |  VNET# 559-1565
Core Rendering           |  Office: +41 (0)32 732 15 65