GNUstep cookbook: cookies & MySQL web chat.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GNUstep cookbook: cookies & MySQL web chat.
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:39:13 +0200

Hi folks,

this is to announce two new recipes that I have added to the cookbook;
the URL is

    http://www.gnustep.it/marko/index.html

Please let me know if there are any problems with the TGZ or ZIP
archives, or if there are any bugs that remain in the program.

The first recipe describes how to parse cookies and set cookies in CGI
scripts. The second recipe implements a web chat using ObjC and
MySQL. Webchats seem to interest a lot of people, so maybe this
choice of recipe will motivate readers to get acquainted with
GNUstep. I hope these recipes will make for a fun read.

For N. Roard: would you run this through your LaTeX -> HTML converter
please, assuming it's not too much trouble.

Here's to GNUstep!

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |