Re: Code: GDB support not only for ProjectCenter

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: Code: GDB support not only for ProjectCenter
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:03:03 +0200

On 2003-08-10 15:54:56 +0200 Philippe C.D.Robert <philippe.robert@gmx.net>
wrote:

Hi,

On Sunday, August 10, 2003, at 03:04 PM, Stefan Urbanek wrote:
You are passing SomeApp.app to the gdb. AFAIK, program you launch using
terminal service is run in terminal's cwd. Therefore you should pass full path
to the application.

Uhm, what I mean is, do I have to pass

/full/path/to/theApp.app

or

/full/path/to/theApp.app/.../theApp

Ah, excuse me ... i meant full path to the executable, not to the application.
Here is a Debug service i have created some time ago, there I am using NSBundle
to get the executable path:

http://urbanek.host.sk/Download/GNUstep/DebugService-0.1.0.tar.gz

I have not tested, but i think it should work with debugapp
fulll_path_to_app/MyApp.app.

Stefan
--
http://urbanek.host.sk

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi