My new app: Bibliotheque

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: My new app: Bibliotheque
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:06:07 +0300

I'd like to announce my newest GS project, Bibliotheque.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bibliotheque/

Bibliotheque will be a manager of one's home or office library. If you're as
geeky as I am, then you probably have several hundred or thousand books you
want to keep track of.

Right now the code doesn't do anything, I'm just doing the GUI. In a twist that
will no doubt please people who disliked my Charmap GUI, I'm using Gorm for
this one. However, soon I'll start on the code that mains the database. It'll
be an NSDictionary of NSDictionaries, if performance is okay.

If anyone wants to help out, I'd be most thankful. I figure this app will prove
very useful to a lot of other developers, so I hope you'll be generous with
submitting patches.

I was going to do a music player app, but my new philosophy is starting a
project if I can't get it's functionality the way I want it anywhere else.

Christopher Culver

--
Christopher Culver - crculver@users.sourceforge.net
PGP key ID: ECA6CDA8 (sign only)