Re: StepTalk on OS X

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: StepTalk on OS X
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:39:28 +0200

Hi,

On 2003-08-21 16:23:34 +0200 Weston Bustraan <wbustraan@despammed.com> wrote:

Has anyone been able to compile and use StepTalk on Mac OS X?

No feedback from OSX so far, therefore I will be really interested in how
StepTalk compiles on OS X. Even I do not have access to any OS X machine,  can
at least try to blindly fix issues if you report them to me.

So, if someone tries to compile StepTalk on OSX, let me know about how it
compiled and send me output from make process (errors and warnings). I'll look
at it.

Thanks,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://urbanek.host.sk

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi