Re: How to build base static and profile?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: How to build base static and profile?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:51:33 -0600

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 11:49 AM, Derek Zhou wrote:

Hi, all
I can sprof the base library, but it doesn't give me the complete call graph. My program doesn't use gui. Can anybody tell me how to build and link base
static and profile?
Thanks a lot.
Derek

make shared=no profile=yes

A static base may not compile or run - we don't test it often and there are various design problems that I don't complete remember now that make a static base library difficult to make/run.