GNUstep cookbook: color picker with X11. (II)

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GNUstep cookbook: color picker with X11. (II)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:19:06 +0200

Hi folks,

I have simplified the color picker recipe at the URL

    http://www.gnustep.it/marko/index.html

even more. There used to be an event loop, but it turned out that it
was not necessary, so I removed it. I hope that won't break the
program! It does run fine on my end. I would be thrilled if my color
picker code would make it into the X11 backend!

Please let me know if there are any problems with the TGZ or ZIP
archives, or if there are any bugs that remain in the program.

For N. Roard: would you run this through your LaTeX -> HTML converter
please, assuming it's not too much trouble.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |