Re: [Q] CodeEditor, Bug or ... ?

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: [Q] CodeEditor, Bug or ... ?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:57:22 -0400

 It works for me on FreeBSD with lastest GNUstep CVS and backart.
Maybe your can try to use the CodeEditor CVS in which I try to fix a potential memory leak.
 If it doesn't work, I attach two patches to testing.
They are independent from each other and need to be applied in codeeditor/CodeEditor/. CodeEditor uses built-in text system in order to speed up the syntax highlight. CodeEditorView.m.diff1 reverts it to use the default text system of GNUstep. CodeEditorView.m.diff2 use only the built-in typesetter rather than the whole text system,
 and typesetter is where the "defaultLineHeightForFont" comes from.

 Please let me know if any of them work.