Re: CodeEditor 0.4.3 is released

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: CodeEditor 0.4.3 is released
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:37:26 +0100

On 2003-10-04 20:48:06 +0000 Larry Cow <no@spam.org> wrote:

Hello,

* Sometimes, after a few minutes of use (on a new document), some items
in the menu are becoming blank. Still useable, but without any text on
them. And in the same time, some keys doesn't work ('Y', 'j', 'J', ... I
found no logic in it).

By the way: I'm using back-art.

As far as I know, it is a problem with backart, not CodeEditor : I encountered
this strange behavior sometimes. It seems to be a bug somewhere in the
freetype library. I thought it was corrected..

--
Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com>
PGP : http://www.roard.com/download/key.gpg.asc