Re: MyFolks renaming

From: Dirk Theisen
Subject: Re: MyFolks renaming
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:11:00 +0000

Hi!

On 2003-10-07 00:00:22 +0200 Alexander Malmberg
<alexander@malmberg.org> wrote:
No. "A" is too short. If we used single-letter prefixes, we'd only
have 26, and that's not enough.

Sigh. OK, I'm dried up. Please, anyone, suggestions for a name that
isn't AddressBook, is internationally understandable, bears some
linkage to name and address information, and abbreviates to at least
two letters?

Us OS X 'folks' do not care a lot how the Framework is called, but at least the funktion prefix should be AB as in Apples implementation to ease porting.

(I understand that you are implementing a compatible API, right?)

Gruß
   Dirk