Re: Debian and SimplyGNUstep

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: Debian and SimplyGNUstep
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:16:54 -1000

You already said it, Applications are the biggest reason that I can think of. If GNUstep has frameworks, then that would be another issue as well.

The filesystem layout is designed to be very logical and easy for the average user to understand. That is a really great feature of GNUstep (from the users perspective), which would be a shame to remove.

Chad