Please submit bugs about Gorm if/when you encounter them...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Please submit bugs about Gorm if/when you encounter them...
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

All,

It goes entirely without saying that it's difficult for me to fix bugs which I
am unaware of.

I feel very strongly that Gorm's stability is crucial to getting more people to
write applications for and port applications to GNUstep.

If you find any issues, I strongly encourage you to either submit them on
savannah's bug system or to send the description directly to
bug-gnustep@gnu.org.

Thanks. GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---