ANN: GSLDAPBrowser 0.1

From: Frédéric PRACA
Subject: ANN: GSLDAPBrowser 0.1
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:58:41 +0200

Hello all,
GSLDAPBrowser is a little application to display results of an LDAP URL query.
It's really simple to use (when you know the RFC 2255).

you can find it at http://frederic.praca.free.fr/GSLDAPBrowser.tgz before the
project is approved by the Savannah team (one day I hope).
So, there's no webpage, no screenshot, nothing else than the tarball for the
moment and as my machine burned (really) three days ago, there won't be many
releases before few weeks ;-)

Fred

PS : Feel free to make comments about it