Re: Fwd: deferred deallocation of local objects

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Fwd: deferred deallocation of local objects
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:48:04 -0700

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:41:11 +0900
NeXT <chunsj@embian.com> wrote:
> What the... ? *BSD zealot ?

Actually, Alex is a Linux zealot, the BSD zealot would be me ;-)

FWIW, I can vouch for everything Alex said, especially the "It works on
my box"_TM and "your BSD must be broken" (with respect to the networking
stack for crying out loud!!! yea, very likely...) parts.

No doubt, RFM puts a lot of his spare time in GNUstep but some of the
stuff he's commit'd in the past is so, pardon my French, fucking
braindead, I lack the words to describe it.

If you do not know or understand what Alex' mail is about, I suggest
you join channel #GNUstep on FreeNode and talk to the people there. I'm
sure they will be happy to fill you in with details.

--
Chris