Re: question about GNUstep on Debian/woody

From: Joerg Desch
Subject: Re: question about GNUstep on Debian/woody
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:10:44 +0200

Am Don, 16 Okt 2003 (15:02) schrieb
Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> in gnu.gnustep.discuss:

>Yes. Type these commands from within an xterm. defaults is a program to
>access your GNUstep defaults database, which provides information to
>the applications about various behavior options.

Thanx for the answer. I'll install GNUstep again this weekend and than I try
your tips.

I'm really suprised, that there is no Linux distribution that comes with some
up-to-date GNUstep packages. Wouldn't it be a good idea to offer some
prebuild GNUstep packages?

--
Joerg Desch <jd AT die-deschs DOT de> or <joerg.desch AT t-online DOT de>