Re: question about GNUstep on Debian/woody

From: Joerg Desch
Subject: Re: question about GNUstep on Debian/woody
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:41:34 +0200

Am Don, 16 Okt 2003 (20:00) schrieb
Matthias Klose <address@hidden> in gnu.gnustep.discuss:

>I'm really surprised that people claim things they didn't look for ...

As I mentioned before, I'm new to GNUstep. So I couldn't associate the bug
reports with my problems. Another fact is, that I've tried to backport the
unstable packages to woody. So I've written a mail to the maintainer, instead
of writting a bug report.

Nevertheless thanx for the link. I'll try your tip this weekend.

| defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSFontMask "*iso10646*"

Joerg Desch <jd AT die-deschs DOT de> or <joerg.desch AT t-online DOT de>