Re: comboboxes: the saga continues

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: comboboxes: the saga continues
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:39:55 +0200

Hi Marko,

Marko Riedel wrote:
I was able to capture a weird combobox behaviour by making some
trivial modifications to nscombobox.app from the examples. I add a
third combobox to the window and it does not show its entries,
although judging by the size of the popup it seems to know how many
entries there are.

you surely did forget about this old mail, but I was still looking into the problem and even found a workaround. If you increase the horizontal size of the combo box even a bit (from 120 to 125) it will display all entries. Why it does not do anything for a smaller size is still open to investigations.

Cheers
Fred