Re: StepBox v1 - Yet another GNUstep window manager

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: StepBox v1 - Yet another GNUstep window manager
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:00:32 +0700

Yen-Ju Chen wrote:
From: "Chris B. Vetter" <chrisv@web4inc.com>
Huh? You're planning of using AppKit?

 Yes, if it is possible, but I'm really not sure.

Hi,
I just notice what StepBox really is. dl'ed and it
seems nice but I also have a few suggestions.
Why don't you subclass the XGServer in back-x11 directly?
That way you can use any AppKit classes you wish
and even share a single Display to the X server.
Imagine you can do window decoration in NSView on
back-art. It would be nice to me.