Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality contr

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 03:24:49 +0200

Well, I guess I start getting annoying right now, being in bulk-email-processing-mode ;-)

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 11:57 AM, Philip Mötteli wrote:
You're right. But it's still far less important than the cross-platform feature of Gnustep or especially GDL2 and GSWeb.

IMHO you very much overvalue those two frameworks. Both concepts are very good, but certainly not killer and leave a lot open. OpenSource already has something killer in this area: Zope. Good look in beating that!

regards,
  Helge
--
Reich wird man nicht durch das, was man verdient.
Reich wird man durch das,               was man nicht ausgibt.