ANN: Addresses 0.4.1

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: ANN: Addresses 0.4.1
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:47:40 +0200

Hi,

I've put up Addresses 0.4.1 to my website:

http://giesler.biz/bjoern/English/Software.html#Addresses

Mostly a bugfix release. Notable changes:

o Duplicating of addresses for those of us with extended families
o Cut/copy/paste works
o Some mostly graphical bugfixes, more C99 fixes, more Linuxsims removed.
Please let me know if anything remains
o Initial server support[1]

Regards,
Björn

[1] About the server support: You can try it out with the "switchtogiesler.sh"
script; it messes with your defaults database and points Addresses.framework to
an addresses server I've set up on my machine at home. Please be gentle; it's a
DSL line, and the library/app definitely isn't optimized for speed yet. This is
just to see how long it stays up.