Re: ANN: Burn 0.3.6

From: Mathias Picker
Subject: Re: ANN: Burn 0.3.6
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:18:57 +0200

Hmmmm, I tried to install it the first time and discovered that I would need
Preferences.app, but:

http://prefsapp.sourceforge.net/

        links to

http://www.nongnu.org/backbone/

which has pretty much nothing on it (at least no Preferences.app)

Any other links to it?

BTW: I finally (first time after 2 years or so) started to try GNUstep again.
GWorkspace has gotten even better, and a _working_ mail app :-)
_Very_ nice work!!! Thanks to all involved!

Mathias

--
                             virtual earth
  Mathias Picker