Re: The Poll ends! (Was: Are we too serious these days?)

From: Dean Powell
Subject: Re: The Poll ends! (Was: Are we too serious these days?)
Date: 5 Nov 2003 11:13:57 -0800

Banlu Kemiyatorn <id@project-ile.net> wrote in message
news:<mailman.3204.1068039351.21628.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>...

> The Next Poll!!
>
> What is his/her name?!?

I suggest Skana.

'Skana' means 'Killer Whale' in the language of the Haida Indians of
British Columbia's northern coast, and as much of their culture and
legends revolved around this animal, I think it's a good fit.  Plus,
it sounds cool.

Skana was in fact the name of a particular Orca at the Vancouver
Aquarium many years ago, but I'm almost positive the aquarium didn't
copyright or trademark the name.

Regards,
Dean