GNUstep Paraphenalia....

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: GNUstep Paraphenalia....
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:02:48 -0800 (PST)

I have put together a shop with some GNUstep "products".   I really started it
for myself so I could have some things with the GNUstep logo on it, but I want
to let other people buy from it as well....

Part of the proceeds from every sale will go to the FSF as a donation.  Please
take a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---

Do you Yahoo!?