Re: ImageApps - image tools for GNUstep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ImageApps - image tools for GNUstep
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:22:28 +0100

on 11/23/03 4:09 PM, Stefan Kleine Stegemann at stefan@wms-network.de wrote:

> We appriciate any comments and suggestions.
>
> happy gnustepping

I am working on an Image filtering application, this implies developing
filters for various image operations like blurring and sharpening and
applying custom filters that can trace edges etc.
The name is PRICE.app and I want to have it to work on os-x or on gnustep.
The os-x version just got updated and is at least usable as image viewer :-)
But TIFF saving is implemented too now.
No release exists for the gnustep one, since I alternatively hit on
programming bugs that manifest only on gnustep, on different behavior of
cocoa and gnustep or on some gnustep bug that hinders development.
I hope to release a test version soon though.

I hope I designed the filters in a way general enough so that they can be
included in other applications.

-Ric