Re: newbie, XMPP framework

From: Frédéric LOUI
Subject: Re: newbie, XMPP framework
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:19:37 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I've walked around the web and found a Good IM client for MACOSX:
http://fire.sourceforge.net/
It currently support several IM protocols:Jabber,AIM,ICQ,MSN, Yahoo messenger
According to some user's experience it is one of the best IM client for MACOSX.

I've checked out the code and guess waht ? It is written in ObjC.
In addition you'll find all re-usable code (in library form) in their repective
directory.

Hope this help
BGRDS/Fred