Re: GNUstep on MS Windows (Oh boy...i've done it now!)

From: Calvin Mitchell
Subject: Re: GNUstep on MS Windows (Oh boy...i've done it now!)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:33:28 -0800 (PST)

Realizing that GWorkspace is part and parcel of a
particular project (desktop operating evironment on
*nix) within the greater framework of GNUstep's
mission...

...and Realizing that i'm neither qualified nor worthy
to tie the shoes of any of you professional-class
programmers...

Why don't we just let WinDoze die?

I mean...in the back of our minds, (in that little
hidden spot where we curse and swear at our leisure
and think about babes) don't we wish to throw MSWin on
the scrapheap of technology along with the Atari,
Apple II and Commodore 64?

The attraction of making money on the still-existing
WinDoze market notwithstanding, aren't we in reality
trying to change the world's entire attitude toward
software?

i'm very curious (and open-minded) as to what the
creators/maintainers of GNUstep are REALLY thinking
regarding what they REALLY want out of this wonderful
brainchild that they've put so much time, heart and
soul into--GNUstep.

(lovingly offering salve for any toes i've
inadvertently AND UNINTENTIONALLY stepped on while
bathing in flame-retardant foam)

Your Servant,

Ignorant Newbie Calvin

=====
Calvin L. Mitchell
The Citadel
http://www.geocities.com/calvin674
calvin674@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger, AIM, ICQ, Odigo, IDs: Quasaur, StaahrHamre, calvin674