Re: Is GNUstep really cross platform? (was: FW: GNUstep on MS Windows (O

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Is GNUstep really cross platform? (was: FW: GNUstep on MS Windows (Oh boy...i've done it now!))
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:10:32 +0100

On 05.12.2003, at 08:12, Alex Perez wrote:
You don't need to compile gnustep-base on OS X. This is pointless, and
needlessly redundant.

This is not pointless at all, which I'm sure you are pretty much aware. Of course it is extremely useful to have the source code of the Foundation in use available. Besides that a lot of GNUstep software heavily depends on gstep-base - like for example gnustep-gui (but you would probably argue that I'm not supposed to use that either ...).

regards,
  Helge
--
OpenGroupware.org       http://www.opengroupware.org/