Windows installers for GNUstep base

From: Wim Oudshoorn
Subject: Windows installers for GNUstep base
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:59:57 +0100

I have updated the installer for GNUstep base on MinGW.
They can be found:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~woudshoo/GNUstep/windows-installers.html

There are two:

* one based upon version 1.8.0
* one based upon version 1.9.0

I have also an installer based upon the snapshot of 2003.12.12
but I do not have enough space to put it there.
If someone can move the installers above to the GNUstep
download area I can remove them.

Noteworthy differences with respect to the previous installer

* Upgraded msys and MinGW
* Use the windows iconv provided by ftp.gnu.org
* Modified to handle the flattened directory structure

Wim Oudshoorn