ANN: Pantomime v1.1.2

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: ANN: Pantomime v1.1.2
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:55:35 -0500

Hi,

After months of development, I'm glad to announce the 1.1.2 release of Pantomime.

Pantomime is a complete and free mail framework working on both GNUstep and Apple Mac OS X.

Here is a small list of what has changed since the 1.1.1 release of Pantomime:

o LOGIN and CRAM-MD5 authentication support for IMAP and many other IMAP improvements
o POP3 speed improvements
o Other bug fixes, refactorings and speed improvements.

You can download Pantomime 1.1.2 from:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/pantomime

I would like to thank all the people who helped me getting this release done, especially Alexandre Carlhian.

Contributions, feedback, comments are always welcome!

Thanks a lot,
                Ludovic
--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.