XML idea

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: XML idea
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:11:06 +0100

Hi all,

During the holidays I was thinking about the following:

If we had a complete XML-framework on which we could build an XML editor, we might be able to solve several problems. We could then add to the editor bundles for e.g. DocBook, Renaissance, etc. We could even make plists and defaults into XML files.

Maybe it is not something that can be done, but I just wanted to share the idea.

Dennis