Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> C

From: Kazunobu Kuriyama
Subject: Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> Cocoa...)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:03:19 +0900

Fred Kiefer wrote:

Alex Perez wrote:

Great, I'll give it a test when I get home today in about three or four hours.

That will be to late for this side of the ocean, but tomorrow is another day. As I already stated, I have a few more Cocoa problems. Could you also investigate the output of the attached simple application? It wont be the last, I also would like to see the results of a few tests with NSCell and perhaps a few screen shots for demo applications from the book "Cocoa Programming", but I will wait a few days to ask for them. :-)

Cheers
Fred

Not for another side of the ocean. I'd appreciate it if you could do it today.

- Kazunobu Kuriyama