Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> C

From: Ken Ferry
Subject: Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> Cocoa...)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:12:10 -0500

Okay, one more go on this (the list seems to only be sending some things through?).

The code below doesn't work right for some reason (besides undefined macros on Mac OS X). [NSImageView new] returns nil. I don't know what's wrong with that, but I can check the info you're interested in explicitly, and I see that NSImageView does implement setAction:, and NSImageCell does not. A message of setAction: sent to an NSImageCell drops through to the NSCell implementation of setAction:, which does indeed throw an exception.

Hope that's what you were after!

-Ken