Re: Ann: GNUstep History

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Ann: GNUstep History
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:48:21 -0800 (PST)

Chris,

Absolutely!!  The APIs, plus IB and ProjectBuilder were the entire point of
NeXTSTEP/OPENSTEP.  To leave out the apps, leaves a huge gap.

So the motivation isn't purely selfish. :D

GJC

--- "Chris B. Vetter" <chrisv@web4inc.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:28:59 -0800 (PST)
> Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I believe any history of GNUstep is incomplete without a mention of
> > Gorm / ProjectCenter, which I don't see in this account.
>
> Of course you do ;-)
>
> *SCNR*
>
> --
> Chris

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---