[ANN] Zipper 0.4

From: Dirk Olmes
Subject: [ANN] Zipper 0.4
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:02:47 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I've received numerous responses to the last release of Zipper. The most
"requested feature" was better handling of missing preferences, i.e. when
the path to binaries for unarchiving are not (yet) known to Zipper.

I've improved this area a lot now. Zipper tries to look for the binary in
PATH (thanks to Chris B. Vetter for the patch) and presents the
preferences dialog when the executable cannot be found.
For package maintainers I've added reading preferences from a file named
'DefaultPreferences.plist' in the App's resources dir.

Enjoy the new release,

-dirk

--
Anyway kids, have fun, play nicely, be good. And remember - if it ain't
broke, hit it again.