Re: source download

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: source download
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:28:24 -0800

On Jan 26, 2004, at 10:43 PM, Raphael Bartolomé wrote:

Hi,
i have tried to download some source files from the gnustep project! I would like to run it under apple´s x11 to port Rendezvous like a browser to gnustep!!
Rendezvous like a browser? GNUstep already has a Rendezvous implemenatation, based on Apple's. It's called Tryst. It also has a browser as well.

Can you say me where can I download all files? the page on your website is not active with safari!!

Thank you!!

Raphael