Re: Reusing browser of GWorkspace

From: Nicolas SANCHEZ
Subject: Re: Reusing browser of GWorkspace
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:59:52 +0100

Enrico Sersale wrote:
On 2004-01-31 15:10:28 +0200 Nicolas SANCHEZ <nicolas.sanchez@evhr.net> wrote:

I only need icons in the left of names. Then, isn't it easier to create a new NSBrowserCell subclass ? Is BCell a subclass for adding icons to the NSBrowserCell ?

BCell is a subclass of NSBrowserCell that adds icons and cuts its title adding "..." if it is too long. But, if you need dnd support, you need also BMatrix and BColumn.

Ok, I'll first try the BCell. Later I will add BMat. and BCol. if I need dnd.

Thanks