Gorm Progress 02-03-2004

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Gorm Progress 02-03-2004
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:36:21 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

Gorm has become very stable over the past couple of months.   Many bug fixes
have gone in.   I am currently freezing new features for the time being to give
Gorm some time to stabilize.

Once I beleive most, if not all, bugs in the current codebase have been
sufficiently vetted out, I will do the 0.6.0 release.   After the 0.6.0 I have
some neat new features on the horizon, but that's another posting. ;)

Please use the snapshots, or pull from CVS, if you can.   Let me know if you
find any issues and, please report any problems on savannah's bug system to
make certain any issues are tracked.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Maintainer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) -------