Re: GWorkspace future

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: GWorkspace future
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:46:47 +0200

On 2004-02-05 12:23:41 +0200 Dennis Leeuw <dleeuw@made-it.com> wrote:

BTW In my last mail I've written also about an integration of the GWorkspace and GWNet viewers but, till now, I've had no report regarding GWNet. Does it work? Problems? Bugs? It is a new application (tested only by me) and I can't think that it has no problems...

I entered the GWNet directory and simply typed:
make GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR=$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT install

And ended up with:
Handlers/SMBHandler.m:25:27: warning: SMBKit/SMBKit.h: No such file or directory

Then I searched the GWorkspace-0.6.3 directory... no SMBKit found.

Ideas, suggestions?

You need SMBKit, it is in dev-libs.