Planet GNUstep?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Planet GNUstep?
Date: 07 Feb 2004 19:56:50 GMT

Do we have enough bloggers/bloggers-to-be to set up a Planet? (Blog
aggregator, basically, see planet.debian.net and links at bottom of
the side bar for others.)

If so, can someone offer hosting? I'd be delighted to help code (and
write, natch), but I need to move web host in the next month and it
would be great to see it running before then.

Finally, if the above works out: should it be general things, or just
GNUstep development?

--
MJR/slef