Re: Images of Orcas - the GNUstep mascot

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Images of Orcas - the GNUstep mascot
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:07:31 +0100

discuss-gnustep-bounces+lars.sonchocky-helldorf=bbdo-interone.de@gnu.org
wrote on 10.02.2004 16:57:39:

> On 2004-01-29 10:49:42 +0000 Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
> <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:
>
> > Lately I came across a page which shows 3D Renderings of Orcas:
> >
> > http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ar5y-ngtk/gallery1.htm
> >
> > How about asking the author of this gallery if he is willing to
> > create a nice
> > rendering just for us? Maybe a jumping Orca baring it's teeth? The
> > mail
> > address of the author is on the page.
>
> Hello lars,
>
> Did you have any response from the author ?

I did not yet contact the author since I lacked the time to create a
sketch which roughly illustrades my idea (jumping orca from front-left of
the orca so that it jumps to the left from the observers perspective). I
hope that I'll find the time for that this evening so I can send out the
stuff tomorrow (This evening I am offline since I am at my girlfriends
place).

> --
> Nicolas Roard

greetings, Lars