Re: ANN: Gorm-0.6.0

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: ANN: Gorm-0.6.0
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:23:43 +0100

I learned the way of creating a multi-document application through Yen-Ju
Chen's tutorial.  If the behavior of the latest Gorm is really right, I'd
like ask the current maintainer of the tutorial to update it in accordance
with the change.

I believe he does need to be made aware.   So far as I know, from looking at
how IB on MOSX behaves, it appears to be a bug to be able to instantiate it by
itself, without a subclass.

Well I love to update the manual... but my knowledge of programming is still too small to do this :( If someone could write a cleanup for the section, I am more then willing to incorporate it.

Greetings,

Dennis