Re: Application roles

From: NeXT
Subject: Re: Application roles
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:42:08 +0900

Good Idea, but I think data and role standardization should be make first. If
there is
WordProcessor.app with role of word processor :-), the data or document it make
should
be compatible with other application with same role, like Mozilla.app and
Firebird.app
does with HTML documents. I always think that what if we have same standard
data or document
type and every application with same role can make user edit them...

On 2004-02-16 10:21:03 +0900 Quentin Mathé <gnustep-quentin@club-internet.fr>