Call for help - Fosdem booth

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Call for help - Fosdem booth
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:50:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hello, as you know we have a small booth (table + 2 chairs) at Fosdem
2004.

We should have around 500 booklets (thanks MJ Ray! that was fantastic),
and about 100 very high quality brochures (I should get them tomorrow
morning).

If you want to print more stuff and bring it to FOSDEM, you are welcome!

We really need to evangelize the mass of uncultured kde/gnome barbarians
attending fosdem about the fact that there is another strong player in the
market - gnustep! :-)

Copies of our literature for printing can be found at -

http://www.roard.com/gnustep/Booklet.pdf
http://www.roard.com/gnustep/GNUstep-brochure.pdf

Btw, maybe those should be available prominently on the main GNUstep
website as well. :-)

If anyone is coming to fosdem and is willing to help with the stand,
you're absolutely welcome.

Things we need -

 * a few very large color prints (posters) to hang on the table or around.

 * stickers maybe ?

 * people being at the stand and talking to people and passers-by.  we
could take turns I suppose.

 * someone bringing a laptop loaded with a lot of nice GNUstep
applications to demonstrate GNUstep.

Thanks.