GNUstep built with uClibc: Some questions

From: Pablo Di Noto
Subject: GNUstep built with uClibc: Some questions
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:17:46 -0300

Hi all,

I have built GNUstep in several machines, including a small embedded x86 PC.

In order to fit a Linux+GNUstep base system into a compact flash card, I created a complete Linux set using uClibc and buildroot. GNUstep make and base were built without any problem.

* Should I expect trouble when using DO between glibc-GNUstep and uClibc-GNUstep?

* Does the i18n of GNUstep depend on glibc locale?

Thanks in advance.
It is great to see that this powerful development running on a 486 with 16mb.
:)

Regards,
///Pablo