GNUstep Live CD 0.2

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: GNUstep Live CD 0.2
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:29:29 +0100

Hello

Now this is the first public release of a GNUstep Live CD.
With the latest versions of Addresses and Gorm. With TalkSoup.
What can I say except, have fun, be ahead of the others' time
and enjoy GNUstep.

http://www.linuks.mine.nu/gnustep/
(Use the Bluewin mirror, it's the fastest)

You can find me and alot more on irc.gnustep.org #gnustep
and more information about GNUstep on http://www.gnustep.org/

Kind regards
Gürkan Sengün