Re[2]: Frameworks integration

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: Frameworks integration
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:53:42 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:48:08 -0800 "Chris B. Vetter" <chrisv@web4inc.com> wrote:

 >| On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:10:25 +0100
 >| Dennis Leeuw <dleeuw@made-it.com> wrote:
 >| > Nobody knows about gscrypt, gsldap en SMBKit and it is always a guess
 >| > if they work with the released GNUstep version(s).
 >|
 >| One reason, why people do not know about them is, BECAUSE they are part
 >| of dev-libs/ and do not have their own web site for "advertisement".
 >|
 >| I started working on KoCrypt because I needed/wanted some crypto classes
 >| at that point in time.
 >| Much later I discovered that dev-libs/ already had gscrypt (though it
 >| didn't provide (all) the cryptos I was looking for) ...

Yes, it provides a basic classes and methods so one can add additional
checksuming, crypting algorithms.
It came from an old C++/MFC library I've written but I haven't yet integrated
all algorithms of the original library ...

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998